Explore Our Vacancies
We believe in the power of diversity. Diversity in backgrounds, skills, opinions, ideas and work styles. We embrace those differences and apply them to grow our team and our company.
Are you interested in Accounting software, ERP, Business Automation and AI technologies? Explore our job opportunities and become a part of our family!
Please fill-in the application form provided below or send email to email@example.com
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a Professional Certificate (ACCA, CPA)
- Experience working in the accounting field
- 1 – 2 years of working experience
- Required Language: English. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Able to plan and follow through
- Able to work independently, highly responsible, and a team player
- Responsible for day to day accounting operations
- Responsible for handling full set of accounting
- Prepare payments and to monitor cash flow
- Preparing monthly management reporting and analysis
- Preparing Yearly Budget report
- Responsible for the Budgeting process
- Able to communicate appropriately and effectively to stakeholders
- Any ad-hoc tasks as requested by supervisor
Optional but Highly Desirable Skills
- Has GST Knowledge
- Has Enterprise Resource Planning experience
- Has Accounting Software experience
- Tech Savvy
- Prepare and install software solutions
- Responsible in designing, coding, and debugging applications
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Research and recommend software tools to management
- Design, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
- Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
- Assisting in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of a system, software application, network, training course, user interface or any other technology or product
- Understand and align with Agile/ Scrum Methodology
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years of working experience as a software engineer, programmer or relevant roles.
- Candidates with good academic achievement, with good analytical skills who is a team player will also be considered.
- Able to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Programming languages: Java, Typescript, Python, Kotlin, Flutter
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on Cloud Migration would be a plus
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to provide technical guidance and support to our customers
- Assist in the development and deployment of cloud-based solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to customers
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of new features
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in cloud engineering with a focus on Java and Python
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and deployment best practices
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with serverless computing and event-driven architectures
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Ansible
- Understanding of data analytics and machine learning
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
We Value Your Learning & Self-Improvement
Wavelet provides a wide range of training and learning materials for employees’ self-improvement.
You Want to Join a Diverse Team
Our team is comprised of representatives from more than 15 countries!
You Want to Have an Impact
In Wavelet, we actively encourage employee involvement, as well as sharing ideas.
We Offer Unlimited Growth Opportunities
We can help you discover, apply and further develop your own unique strengths, talents and skills.
You Will Be a Part of a Great Story
Driven by innovative ideas, we pursue a goal of making a significant technology impact in the world of business.
Be a part of this story.